- QUICKEST WAY TO CONSUME CHIA: No more waiting around for your chia seeds to soak in water or oats -- our blend can be mixed into anything and can be ready in 20 seconds or less
- HEALTHIEST FORM: Many of the nutrients in chia seeds are lost when you consume whole chia seeds; we powder our seeds so they are more bioavailable and then pair them with turmeric and monk fruit for enhanced Anti-Inflammatory benefits
- ENHANCED PHYSICAL AND MENTAL CAPABILITIES: Chia seeds have long been associated with increased endurance and physical capacity & turmeric contains a compound known as curcumin that is shown to improve brain function and reduce the risk for brain disease
- GUT HEALTH & WEIGHT MANAGEMENT: Chia seeds contain soluble fiber which feeds friendly bacteria in the gut and helps slow digestion to make you feel satisfied
- QUALITY: Vegan, Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Caffeine Free, Plant Based
- 27 Servings
It took me a couple times not using after some strenuous workouts to notice how much Let’s Go Chia helps!
I put this in my daily shake on days I workout with a sprinkle of black pepper and it does more than help my inflammation. It helps in so many ways. Comes with a simple package and perfect size container scoop. Also it feels so nice buying from a family business. If you want less soreness, or relief of muscle or other pain this is your product.
this product spoke to me immediately because I have taken turmeric capsules to help with my arthritis for years. I also made it a habit of adding whole chia seeds to my oatmeal but I really enjoy the powdered chia seed protein and the turmeric powder combined because I can kill two birds with one stone. plus the monk fruit adds a really nice sweetness. I have been taking this with water each morning and in my morning smoothie and I think it is wonderful.
This powder is great in smoothies. It adds a unique flavor to smoothies that I find myself looking for when I do not have it in there. Its an added sweetness that I love and I hope I can continue to experiment with this blend to substitute sweetness or sugar in other meals I eat throughout the day.
This blend tastes good and sits well! It's a little on the sweet side, so I have used less than the serving size when mixing it in coffee or yogurt, but it's a great way to naturally sweeten and benefit from the turmeric and protein, too. I have enjoyed baking with it (granola and a sweet bread), as well. I marked it to 4 stars just because the sweetness is a little more intense than I'd choose (I'd add more turmeric!)
I make a daily smoothie to provide me nutritional value everyday and this blend has helped elevate my level of energy. It tastes pretty great too! Will be buying more when I’m out!